• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Jarring January

bafb7577a38b50e146cb88ffefda930e.jpg

Lets enjoy our disappointment together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks every one shows something here... what could go wrong?

A little premature as nothing really supports the gfs and cmc cold. Their ensembles are warmer , still cold but warmer
Don't be posting negative comments now, lol, j/k. He does the EMA type stuff for a living though, he is a serious person about this. Anyway, I'll take the GEFS mean.:)

As Webber pointed out days ago and today the mean on the gefs is not really related to the New Year’s Day storm. It picking up on other threats down the road . The New Year’s Day mean is very light at the moment which is fine . A light system can have massive impacts with really cold temps

I've never witnessed so many ensembles depicting snow in regions (such as mine) that usually only see events every 5-10 years. I hope that everyone on this board cashes out before this winter reaches a conclusion.

Gefs mean through next Tuesday
a147d7959c5d82c9e9ae45680bff2260.jpg

Thing about that is..even an inch isn't going away and it will stay frozen on many roads for days, esp lesser travelled and shaded, so impacts would be far more than 3 inches that melted quickly

Thing about that is..even an inch isn't going away and it will stay frozen on many roads for days, esp lesser travelled and shaded, so impacts would be far more than 3 inches that melted quickly

True dat ☃️

Back