• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Januworry

Wow, that looks pretty great right there. I like the split flow look in the STJ to boot. Watch it be gone to poo next run but I like it! My guess is like has been mentioned GEFS sees phase 8. Bet EPS won't show anything like this because it hates us and loves 7.
It wasn't that far away at 0z. Interestingly the 12z Canadian mean which had been more similar to the eps went toward this look late as well and is a fairly cold run overall

This looks really good. Almost like Jan/Feb 2014 pattern all over again. This might be enough to increase Winter storm chances even down to the I-20 areas. The question however, is the GEFS correct on showing this pattern change? The Euro and the EPS have quite cocncerning to say the least and shows much more of a Zonal flow?

This looks really good. Almost like Jan/Feb 2014 pattern all over again. This might be enough to increase Winter storm chances even down to the I-20 areas. The question however, is the GEFS correct on showing this pattern change? The Euro and the EPS have quite cocncerning to say the least and shows much more of a Zonal flow?
I didn't think the 0z eps was that bad, it wasn't something that jumped off the page but it had good pieces in the right places. Certainly want to see if the 12z eps supports the changes in the gefs/geps today

I20 areas won’t be getting any winter weather this year. Just my opinion though.

Pattern shown will probably want to send storms up the Apps with a reform off the coast verbatim. But we can definitely work with this.

View attachment 99995

16 days out so who knows. Fingers crossed!
Yeah we would be fighting the good fight with no help in the Natl.

I20 areas won’t be getting any winter weather this year. Just my opinion though.
There’s a thread for this fyi.

Back