• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Januworry

Exactly I’m not too excited .. but I’m getting more excited that maybe I see novelty flakes ??‍♂️
Sounds like we are on the same page. If we shifted the upper levels just a little further south and more negative I'd be way more excited but at around 100 hours I'm not sure we are going to see that big of a jump

Sounds like we are on the same page. If we shifted the upper levels just a little further south and more negative I'd be way more excited but at around 100 hours I'm not sure we are going to see that big of a jump
Yeah, I think where you are, it's gonna be tough for that big of a shift to happen. I think for the border counties and maybe myself and @FallsLake, it's possible but still not yet probable.

Reactions: SD
Yeah, I think where you are, it's gonna be tough for that big of a shift to happen. I think for the border counties and maybe myself and @FallsLake, it's possible but still not yet probable.
Certainly would feel more excited up your way. Seems like the RDU airport to Durham up toward Henderson, Louisburg, and Roxboro always at least change over briefly in these looks

12z NAM (at hour 84) is different from the 12 GFS whereas the NAM doesn't have a strong low pushing up into NC. It looks like it has later weaker development south which lets more cold air to initially dive in. If it verifies it could be more interesting for central/eastern NC folks.

12z NAM at hour 84:
aaaa1.jpg

12z NAM (at hour 84) is different from the 12 GFS whereas the NAM doesn't have a strong low pushing up into NC. It looks like it has later weaker development south which lets more cold air to initially dive in. If it verifies it could be more interesting for central/eastern NC folks.

12z NAM at hour 84:
View attachment 99969
What is upstate Sc’s chances with this system. None?

Back