• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Januworry

Going to get something here pattern over the lakes and NE should keep it from cutting big time but might ruin good cold deliveryView attachment 102501
Yep, energy over lakes prevents high pressure from gaining strength and cold delivery via cad, since higher heights up there rise sfc pressure, we either need that to back off or we need some strong but quick moving N/S diving into PA/VA then the S/S system moves in

This is still legitimately close to something big with the vortex in SE can and S/S wave, Kinda reminds me of the look that appeared last March but backed off as we got closer, also somewhat similar look to feb 2004 at H59A70141F-C3D7-44D0-8BCB-173B4312E96B.png

This is what I mean, shift that SE can vortex south more and it gets more interesting View attachment 102504View attachment 102505
Yeah, all we really need is for those higher heights just east of Greenland to move south a tad and all of a sudden you have the same set up of the biggest snowstorm CLT metro has had in the last 100 years, but about 5 weeks earlier on the calendar

I'd rather be squishing at d7-10 than already amplified. Ways to score here but ways to send it west of the apps
Idk, I’m really a fan of the trend here, we finally managed to get the TPV phased with some energy/lower heights in the Atlantic and have a nice -NAO block now, low heights in the 50/50 region, and a southern stream that seems favored to stay further south, this pattern looks good and looks prone to Miller Bs especially 54FA470C-EE93-4832-B56A-1FF3E250BAA6.gif

Back