• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Januworry

Next week looks interesting for sure. Crazy how we are dealing with 70s and severe weather today but might have more than one shot at snow next week. I guess the pendulum is swinging from one extreme to the other.

105 degree difference from International Falls to New Orleans.

acttemp_1280x720.jpg
I mean, even just from Minneapolis to Nashville is an 84 degree swing; what is that about 800 miles? o_O

Actually I just found Fosston MN is at -26 and Bowling Green Ky is at 75. 101 degree difference, 872 miles as the crow flies!

Last edited:
Perhaps a bit of history for CLT records today. According to Brad P. the 1pm temperature is 77, and he says January is the only month it’s never reached 80… with enough sun the next several hours it may have a shot

This is a absolutely beautiful pattern View attachment 100605
I remember when winter was canceled and this wasn’t a pattern change just transient shots of cool oh yeah last week … lol now there’s no shortage in opportunities this is why u don’t freak out in November and December the time will come

Back