• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry January 8-9 Wintery Weather Potential!

I do wonder however, if this is actually a better look for a backside deform, because while a more further south track is just a solid band of snow, if you get a closer one with a pivot in ENC, maybe you get a deform ? Still don’t want it to far north tho

Ok this is one of my all-time faves.

View attachment 62688
This was one of the rare Piedmont winter storms that was all snow from beginning to end. Temperatures had been below freezing for about 36 hours prior to this starting which meant that it starting accumulating from the first flake. If I remember correctly this storm had snow with it almost down to I-10 I the Deep South

NAM firing warning shots.

1b2e8c8a34066c326389caa5b23da7b3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe we can repeat that sometime the next few weeks
This was a fun one in the upstate. I think I was in 7th grade. Had some staying power if I remember correctly.
It's one of the CIPS analogs. Along with December 2010. A blockbuster pattern is being advertised, that no one can deny. Now it's time to reel it in.

Back