• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry January 3rd-6th, 2018 Winter Storm The ARCC/Xtreme Weather Special

Through 57 12z nam looks better to me with the chaser wave. Looks to be better positioned to phase also southern vort trying to go neutral if reading it right...
c74fc76b74ab3a01ba24d29a18aac064.gif

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Yep. Ridge in the West trending taller which will help the trailing wave drop South.

Through the end of run and some of this is ice but a good trend for coastal areas no doubt.
c8b22a1f83f4547606b91d67826085e6.jpg

Last night's crappy 0z suite may have been a fluke, we've trended back in the right direction and then some ever since... Hopefully this continues
View attachment 2480
Eric is back in.... it's game on. Let's reel this puppy in and score a rare deep SE coastal bomb!

Yeah guys. Eric and Larry deserve this. Sorry for being so greedy. Is there anyway we can get a live cam for places like Savannah, and Tallahassee Florida ,Fayetteville NC if it does snow there so we can be there in spirit? That would be cool.

Certainly head scratching to see the always progressive NAVGEM the furthest west among most operational NWP models atm...
View attachment 2481
Yeah guys. Eric and Larry deserve this. Sorry for being so greedy. Is there anyway we can get a live cam for places like Savannah, and Tallahassee Florida ,Fayetteville NC if it does snow there so we can be there in spirit? That would be cool.
where do they live, I don't know them?

where do they live, I don't know them?
They live in Savannah, Ga and Fayetteville NC. So I was seeing if we could get live cams to see the action while they see it possibly. They do deserve it, especially since Eric got screwed last time. No need to be greedy because more than likely interior Ga and maybe interior Sc may not get anything. U might tho.

Through the end of run and some of this is ice but a good trend for coastal areas no doubt.
c8b22a1f83f4547606b91d67826085e6.jpg

Things just got a little bit more interesting. I would not be surprised to see some significant up-ticks in the ensembles today.

Maybe a large west shift today at 12Z? It's why you can't just let 2 runs make you throw out the lifeboats and how away

Yep, I mentioned if this trend w/ the trailing s/w continued thru the 12z suites on most or all guidance today I'd be very concerned but apparently that won't be the case. I'll also probably be back in Raleigh by the time this shows up so I'm going to need even more help than I would down in Fayetteville

Didn’t Suffolk get an 8 inch storm last year? My aunt sent me pictures from Claremont

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back