• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry January 29th-30th ARCC Slam Dunk Winter Weather Threat

I'm gonna wait until we get in range on the RGEM. If it's also systems go, I'll join. Until then I'll ride the Euro.

You need to stay out until my grass is white . Ever since you went negative a few days ago good things have happened

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This could apply to other areas of the southeast aswell, watch the soundings as the short range models become the favored choice, if you see a convective sounding you could see good burst of snow around or in your area which can create some localized sweet spots

Whoever gets under the death band will be our winner. Where that forms is anyones guess at this point.
Yeah true, but my bets are that it'll be a 45 degree angle about 30 miles wide by 80 miles long and centered between Gadsden AL to Canton GA going off of the general idea IF we get a NAM like setup. If not there will just be a general light snow.

You need to stay out until my grass is white . Ever since you went negative a few days ago good things have happened

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which is why I'm riding the Euro. The NAM is temping me with 4-6" but I'm staying out of the Happy Smoke house with it.....

For the moment atleast.

Back