• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry January 29th-30th ARCC Slam Dunk Winter Weather Threat

fv3p_mslp_pcpn_frzn_eus_25.png

Guys please keep in mby stuff in banter
Well, there isn't a banter thread for this storm for one thing. And I do realize that bringing up locations that I can personally experience can get annoying (I must be 20th person to throw that question out there :D). I guess what I really need to know is a decent free site I can find my own snow totals projected for this storm, and others that come later. Give a man a snow map, and you've entertained him for a minute, teach a man how to find the good snow maps, and you've kept him tracking for years. At this stage though, the broken down snowmaps aren't going to be of much help, except to monitor them over the model runs to find any trends.

Is the icon even that good? I almost never look at it but I do see people post it in here more recently it seems.

I feel like it’s because it’s the first model out of the gate every night that has a mid range

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the icon even that good? I almost never look at it but I do see people post it in here more recently it seems.
It has been decent this winter. Warm bias for sure as noted by some. I just watch it as another resource, but don't put too much stock in it.

Back