• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern January 2021 - Joyless January

I give up the NAM won. Almost midnight and still in the 40s , heck it dipped a bit more even when we were supposed to be pushing 60 by now . There is a mega torch waiting somewhere I know it . There has to be .

I give up the NAM won. Almost midnight and still in the 40s , heck it dipped a bit more even when we were supposed to be pushing 60 by now . There is a mega torch waiting somewhere I know it . There has to be .
It's prolly at 4000 feet! I feel the same way here, when the wedge breaks, there will be a huge jump. But stilling hanging at 34...

But it’s all we’ve got
I don’t trust any of these modes past 5 days honestly. Really only trust the ensembles and I don’t put much stock into them pay day 7. But the GFS is laughable to even look at with the changes it makes from run to run even in the short range much less in the longer range

I don’t trust any of these modes past 5 days honestly. Really only trust the ensembles and I don’t put much stock into them pay day 7. But the GFS is laughable to even look at with the changes it makes from run to run even in the short range much less in the longer range

yeah, the GFS in the LR shouldn’t even be looked at lol 95FA76EC-2356-4B81-B6A9-3034DCCE5E0C.png1B1412D5-250A-490F-89FC-D110FBE466A5.pngAnd now this 8E1674C7-EE14-48BA-AB56-AA314E431419.png

Back