Pattern January 2021 - Joyless January

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
Eps snow depth mean after day 10 actually jumped for us. Still sucks at .2 but that's the highest we've had in a really really long time on the eps

I guess this is ok for you guys...
c02968ecfc333edf299c634213e519e9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even without snow, the weather can be interesting. Here is the 12z NAM at ~ midnight tonight. The wedge is fighting hard. The warm coastal front gets right up to the Wake County boarder, before it gets pushed back some afterwards. At this timepoint there could be a 20 degree difference between extreme SE Wake and western Wake.
aaadd.JPG

Even without snow, the weather can be interesting. Here is the 12z NAM at ~ midnight tonight. The wedge is fighting hard. The warm coastal front gets right up to the Wake County boarder, before it gets pushed back some afterwards. At this timepoint there could be a 20 degree difference between extreme SE Wake and western Wake.
View attachment 61498
Lol that's close to splitting my yard again

View attachment 61498
I’ve definitely seen that happen a few times here in Union County since I moved here 10 years ago. In fact once last winter, I left my house in Wingate and it was 68 degrees and went to work in Indian Trail only 16 miles from my house and the temperature there was 45.

View attachment 61498

Absolutely! If it weren’t, I wouldn’t be posting on this or any other wx bb since that is such a rarity.

39, NE wind and rain currently. RAW day. Just like Wednesday

We played golf Sat,Mon,Tues. Had plans on playing all week long but thats not gonna happen with 5 straight days of rain on tap. Ground is a sponge

Last edited:
Reactions: BHS1975 and Bham 99
Greensboro finished up Dec -0.1 BN and T of Snow. Can we get D,J,F all to come in BN? Stay tuned. Personally in Nov I was convinced we where headed for a torchy,misearable met winter ,start to finish.