• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern January 2021 - Joyless January

It seems like for the last several years, the can has gotten kicked to mid-January. There may have been an exception to that, but I don't remember it.

Yeah. Honestly we have gotten lucky with some big December storms in recent years which may have spoiled a few but the expectation is usually late Jan, early Feb.

Yeah. Honestly we have gotten lucky with some big December storms in recent years which may have spoiled a few but the expectation is usually late Jan, early Feb.
Yeah that is very true. I can't help but wonder if we even have late January and February this year. I feel we're on borrowed time and I feel the pattern we all feared will eventually show up and lock in.

The January thaw. It comes every year. Might as well embrace it. It will come despite all the talk of SSW and Greenland ridging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If there’s evidence of this put it in here .. if not all these type of comments with no support belong in the whamby thread!

If there’s evidence of this put it in here .. if not all these type of comments with no support belong in the whamby thread!

Why single out this post? There are plenty of comments in here with no real support. Whamby is for whiners, literally. The post you’re replying to is not even a whining post. So, why do you think his non-whining post belongs in the whining thread? There are actually very recent (like as recently as today) whiney posts in here that you could better argue should be in whamby.

Why single out this post? There are plenty of comments in here with no real support. Whamby is for whiners, literally. The post you’re replying to is not even a whining post. So, why do you think his non-whining post belongs in the whining thread? There are actually very recent (like as recently as today) whiney posts in here that you could better argue should be in whamby.
the support here is it happens ever year... its part of a cycle we go through during winter. no proof needed here well agree with you

You’re correct I’ve read through many and when I got to this one decided to say something it goes for all of them and am in no way trying to single anyone out for any reason ... posts should have evidence of what they are claiming or “I feel xyz about this situation BECAUSE of xyz” not just “pretty sure xyz is going to happen”

Back