• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern January 2021 - Joyless January

Ignore a thread? I don't even know how to do that. Edit" I found it by searching, but then when I just go back to forums, it's not there. Help, lol
My threads are always reverting to “unread.” I have to click off that button to see all threads. Not sure if that’s your issue - just FYI.

Reactions: SD
Decent H85 cold shows up around the 16th and hangs around through the end of the GEFS run. Even though the western ridge is too far west, the -NAO keeps the SE ridge at bay (but wants to poke). Surface temps are not very good though.

I wouldn't say great pattern, but we're still in the game I think for some more marginal set ups!

1610114406289.png

Seems like it's always complicated.
It is. It's a very big 3D fluid body that's attempting to be predicted days and months in advance. Not like going down to the pond and catching bluegills and tommycods. This shark, swallow you whole. A little shakin', a little tenderizin', down you go.

Back