• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern January 2021 - Joyless January

This thread has the right name be glad when this crap fest month is over
Lol i dont like this month and i doubt we see snow here ill believe it when the ground is coated til then im not watching models anymore they usually turn to trash last minute anyways fot our area
Put these types of posts in the Whamby Thread.

I think some people are picking the wrong time to punt
View attachment 63030

If we work through this with nothing for most of the board, I will gladly join everyone is crapping on everything

Finally got around to researching how many instances we've scored in a pattern like this and historical probs of at least T of snow. The probabilities are hilariously large

Finally got around to researching how many instances we've scored in a pattern like this and historical probs of at least T of snow. The probabilities are hilariously large
It really does check most of the climo boxes for us, you have to think whatever we can manage over the next 7 days is likely the appetizer to the main course later in the month

Lol i dont like this month and i doubt we see snow here ill believe it when the ground is coated til then im not watching models anymore they usually turn to trash last minute anyways fot our area

So here we watch models and see what happens. Sometimes we are happy and sad about it. But it’s data and analog driven and it’s a place to learn. If you’re a see it to believe type, the world is your oyster. The banter thread too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So here we watch models and see what happens. Sometimes we are happy and sad about it. But it’s data and analog driven and it’s a place to learn. If you’re a see it to believe type, the world is your oyster. The banter thread too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You know what youre right we just have to have faith sometimes in stuff but life usually doesnt go our way i like the learning aspect of the weather but i don't want to watch models 24 7 especially when they trend south

It really does check most of the climo boxes for us, you have to think whatever we can manage over the next 7 days is likely the appetizer to the main course later in the month

Sounds like if we don't get a good snow out of this then what we thought we needed to get one around here just doesn't apply anymore.

Back