• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern January 2021 - Joyless January

Anyone have EPS chart for Habersham, Ga?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Here's what the FFC has for the second system:
Brief note about another system expected to affect the area late
this weekend into early next week that could bring another shot
of winter weather to parts of north and central GA. Models diverge
on this one (6-7 days out) so will approach this broadly (low
POPs and mainly rain/snow mix) in the forecast at this time.

Interesting they felt compelled to address it this far out. Also love to see “central GA” in their wording!

GA is so large north to south that when they say "North GA", they could be talking about the northern fifth of GA or down to the metro of Atlanta. At least when they say "Central GA", you're pretty confident you could see something even down in the southern metro.

GA is so large north to south that when they say "North GA", they could be talking about the northern fifth of GA or down to the metro of Atlanta. At least when they say "Central GA", you're pretty confident you could see something even down in the southern metro.
Corrrct, Atlanta is north central and north Ga is North of Lanier to me.

Yeah for someone along the I-20 corridor it never gave me a lot of confidence when they said North GA.

Back