• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry January 14-16th storm potential.

I’m thinking of driving up from Birmingham with the kids Sunday afternoon since they’re out of school Monday and I’m off work. Do you think staying somewhere around Nashville would be good, @olhausen? Thanks!!
Things look solid for at least some snow. Still too early to say it’s worth driving here for though.

I noticed that same thing...there was a lot more "noise"/lower height arguing btwn the members with that area over BC. 00z run had a lot more higher heights...WE ALL need that to be true and drop that down the west coast and let it tumble deep SE and that could be the caboose if you will before Canada gets flooded with pac air again.

Not a great trend generally for most on the SE.
View attachment 141185
For the guy responding with a question mark, this isn't a simple run to run trend comment, this is a comment about runs over the past three days and is a longer trend of much less QPF, especially across TN, MS, and AL, and far N GA.

For the guy responding with a question mark, this isn't a simple run to run trend comment, this is a comment about runs over the past three days and is a longer trend of much less QPF, especially across TN, MS, and AL, and far N GA.
Yeah seems to be consolidating toward more of a KY,WV/VA event.

Could be wrong here but looks like the Canadian has been increasing totals with each recent runs. Around Memphis anyways.

Back