• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry January 14-16th storm potential.

Exactly. I think I can count on 2 hands the number of posting members this may effect (major snow) based on todays trends so far.
I don’t even need to look at the models to see if snows coming to Nashville Monday. If there’s barely any new posts in the storm thread then I know we making snow angels soon ?

12z Canadian is a classic Miller A setup with low pressure tracking Panama City to Savannah to Wilmington. Total nuke job for TN. BUT...its only one run,
I would love to see this shift about 50 miles south but I know that’s like pulling teeth in a world of NW trends. Nashville is golden in this set up it would seem.

IMG_1660.png
I’m off today and bored ?. This could be a concern and looks similar to the CMC, also been noticing an increase on the ice from the gefs further south. Not saying this will happen but a good chance of seeing this juice up later on with the models.

Back