• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry January 14-16th storm potential.

for real, do not understand the funeral vibes on here. i'm not as sanguine as last night but certainly don't feel shot down, and that's not a product of my latitude. a lot of the SE is in the running for a solid, "yearly climo" satisfying storm. still think there's potential for the carolinas (despite not great steps in this particular suite). not to mention we're still waiting on the euro's take

for real, do not understand the funeral vibes on here. i'm not as sanguine as last night but certainly don't feel shot down, and that's not a product of my latitude. a lot of the SE is in the running for a solid, "yearly climo" satisfying storm. still think there's potential for the carolinas (despite not great steps in this particular suite). not to mention we're still waiting on the euro's take
I figure the same five people every time must really enjoy throwing funerals ?‍♂️

For any chance of ice/sleet east of the mountains we're going to need the 3km NAM/hi-res GFS to be correct in their depictions at hr60.

The regular GFS and 12km NAM don't have that cold/dry air push.

The hi-res GFS is at 34/5 in my back yard at 7pm Sunday, the regular GFS is 38/18.

For any chance of ice/sleet east of the mountains we're going to need the 3km NAM/hi-res GFS to be correct in their depictions at hr60.

The regular GFS and 12km NAM don't have that cold/dry air push.

The hi-res GFS is at 34/5 in my back yard at 7pm Sunday, the regular GFS is 38/18.
1705276800-IjErJrUZVdA.png

1705276800-hAobYWpMOTY.png

always a pleasure coach! you bring out the heart of the team!
for real, do not understand the funeral vibes on here. i'm not as sanguine as last night but certainly don't feel shot down, and that's not a product of my latitude. a lot of the SE is in the running for a solid, "yearly climo" satisfying storm. still think there's potential for the carolinas (despite not great steps in this particular suite). not to mention we're still waiting on the euro's take!

Back