• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry January 14-16th storm potential.

Last 3 runs lol

Attachments

• gfs_ref_frzn_seus_fh102_trend.gif
    gfs_ref_frzn_seus_fh102_trend.gif
    587 KB · Views: 41
If your rdu northern coastal plain , tidewater, thats how you score the W. Way I score most likely wrecks it temp wise for yall.

We're in the phase now where the models do wild swings from run to run, maybe even lose the storm just to bring it back a day later.

GDPS says we rain east of mountains. Only thing we good at..
prateptype-imp.us_ma.png

Canadian shifted SE, but I need another 75 +miles. Amped out of its mind,inland runner. You get canadian with gfs track it will be post card worthy for lots folks.

Euro probably going to win out with a very suppressed/sheared system. Just can't trust the GFS at this range...its verification is extremely low a few days out. I wouldn't want to be in that bullseye right now.

I’m getting excited! Can’t wait to see how this all plays out.
Forsure! I think northern MS and most of TN are in the sweetspot! Most of northern Alabama might get a light wintry glaze except for Florence, Athens, Huntsville. I think the real story is gonna be the cold with that snowpack.

Back