• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Jan 27-28 Snow Potential Official Thread

I have a feeling this is overdone, but I would love to be under this 50dbz band! Certainly would aid in accumulation!
View attachment 68439View attachment 68440
RDU gets it later in the night.
View attachment 68441View attachment 68442
Does this band have thundersnow potential? Also I don’t think people realize how heavy these rates would be .. full blown white out conditions and I’m sure it’ll be breezy. I have such great lighting here too YALL about to get some wild videos from me in Raleigh

Does this band have thundersnow potential? Also I don’t think people realize how heavy these rates would be .. full blown white out conditions and I’m sure it’ll be breezy. I have such great lighting here too YALL about to get some wild videos from me in Raleigh

Make sure you get plenty of caffeine. Going to be a long night of staying up to watch the snow.

Make sure you get plenty of caffeine. Going to be a long night of staying up to watch the snow.
Yeah, I’m going to load up on some energy drinks at lunch. I’m going to be so screwed tomorrow with work assuming this actually works out. Work is really busy right now, too, LOL.

New call map from wfmy News2 -
EswAltzW8AUIrgH

He cites "melting and mixing" as a reason the 3k nam could be HIGH. Mixing??? Dude needs to look at a sounding. I guess if he buys anemic rates.
I noticed that as well. Not sure where he got mixing from. Especially from greensboro east

I don't usually make call maps, but I think these two snow depth maps would be good to use as goal posts for what you could measure in your yard. If the boundary level was better, there would be more to show for it.

Low End
snod.us_ma.png

High End:
snod.us_ma.png

Yeah, I’m going to load up on some energy drinks at lunch. I’m going to be so screwed tomorrow with work assuming this actually works out. Work is really busy right now, too, LOL.

What kind of work you do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back