• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Jan 27-28 Snow Potential Official Thread

It's still going but you get the theme. Eastern and Northeastern NC is going to get it. Congrats to you guys

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210127-082130.png
    Screenshot_20210127-082130.png
    862.7 KB · Views: 40
Yeah I'm more nervous around here. Theres that precip minimum popping up over my area and then any warming temps just hurt us bigtime in this setup.
Yeah on one hand I have some optimism that we can get some banding going which may allow us to over perform but the ticking warmer and north with the better fgen makes me think that won't happen

I'm danger close to that Western limit, and in this setup, that is NOT GOOD!
That is where I was at on the 06z run. Now it shifted over your way. I don't like that trend for many people.

I wouldn't get too excited if I were some of the areas in eastern nc. It's been shifting east like crazy that last couple of runs.

Yeah, I’m not excited. Think it’s going to be too warm. Life north of the Albemarle Sound and just west of the Atlantic Ocean.

We did get a WWA out of AKQ. They think a slushy inch is POSSIBLE... key word being possible.

f1e6c5affbd1832b4f3ca63cbcd84389.jpg

I'm danger close to that Western limit, and in this setup, that is NOT GOOD!
Yeah, I feel a little more comfortable here in Durham than I would at my parents’ in Greensboro. Then again, climo being climo, I probably shouldn’t since it’ll probably take forever to changeover here while it hammers in the Triad for hours. ?

Back