• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Jan 2-4 2022 Winter Weather Event/Obs

Can’t say these trends aren’t discouraging but at the end of the day the pattern as a whole is looking good later on for us to score something better than a paste bomb on warm ground so at least that’s something to look forward to

While the rap looks a tad more amped, it actually looks like it’s digging more south this run in texas , let’s see what it does
And I would think the more amped it is the More Cold air it would pull in, which only helps as it moves east.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

Those trends for us in AL and GA keep getting better. I guess as it gets more amped the wrap around becomes more intense and the cold air can really get into the heavier precip and deform band.
Looking a lot better up your way for sure. Still holding a little hope for the intown crowd but I think we’re going to be lucky to see a few flakes.

Still trying to figure out the totals for the balsam mountain ridge tops. Clown maps showing warning criteria but it looks really quick hitting by the time the Temps crash and no nw flow to speak of on Monday. Not sure it can get out of advisory criteria, but ill take whatever at this point.. Get the feeling this is a pattern change storm that we just need to get through for better things to come the next few weeks.

Back