• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Jan 15-16 Winter Storm Discussion & Obs

12z CMC Ens Mean looks pretty good actually. It is trending SW with the wave

Q4ILpk8.gif

COMYfsI.gif

SONN LOL Looking good folks getting a little excited here. Its been a while to have snow in the 20s. That would be killer rates and since this is a clipper type system we need a higher ratio to achieve significant accumulations imo.

I know this should go into banter, but it should be said where everyone can see it. This right here is why Southernwx is awesome. Such an incredible breakdown of what’s going on, the moving parts, etc. freakin awesome how much energy this place has when we have something to track. Appreciate the heck outta y’all.

By the way, I heard thru the grapevine via a little birdie that AMasiello likes a SE hit for this storm (as opposed to Mid Atl / NE)....he's usually pretty good with those kinds of calls

Love him . Extremely nice dude who always responds when contacted . He isn't a know it all he helps people learn and doesn't talk down to people with opposing opinions like some Twitter clowns that hide behind a screen and claim to always be right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back