• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Jammin' January

I can get behind the GFS at 288-300hrs. That may be the most favorable pattern on an OP seen in a while. Maybe we are getting somewhere.
My 3 day forecast has changed 3 times, lol. Models don't know what's going to happen any better then we do...they just hint, and tease. Here is my prediction based on the fact that it's winter. It Will Get Cold! Some night it will get to freezing. And it will rain some too. Will they meet up?? That's the reason we follow the weather :) I know for sure I've had beau coups of rain. I poured out over 8 inches in the last few weeks. It rains every day almost. The ground is squishy down 3 inches, standing water everywhere. My croquet court is a lake. My next prediction is this....when it gets cold the rains will stop, lol. That's weather in the south...it hates us, and tries to make us cry :) And it usually wins.

32c2d5d1754b8267b40e620cbc6aa498.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isnt it comical how you hardly ever see a grest lakes low when where torching and lp coming across the SE every 3 to 4 days

There is a reason. A low over the GL normally means a strong northern stream and/or PV lobe. Thus also the possibility of suppression or shearing of the southern stream.When we are torching, that is exactly what we do not have.

If you were holding out hope for late next weekend don’t look at the the 00z GFS

If you were holding out hope for late next weekend don’t look at the the 00z GFS
Lol. Gotta look at the big picture. Baby steps. If we get something before the 15th I would be a little surprised. I am looking for the overall pattern look and the build up of the cold air in western Canada.

But wait there’s more! Beautiful wave. Only this time with temps in the low 40’s! ??☔B4E6F147-442C-4F33-9928-690AED859A22.png

Back