• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Jammin' January

I think the SSW in tandem with this could still produce something pretty special by late January/early February.
I agree for sure. I will say if those line up it could be pretty special for sure. JB has a shot to see a very modified pattern of his forecast if that works out.

What a perfect look just past 240 on fv3. Wouldn’t take much for this to be a big storm for many.

View attachment 9959

Only because its goofy. Anyone trust this look to give us a winter storm?

fv3p_z500a_nhem_43.png

I’m really liking the 14th and 15th time frame. But we need positive trends and there’s time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to our new members. We’ve had some awesome people join in the last few days . A couple of my favorites from the other place . Welcome !!! Look forward to the great discussions and epic cliff diving!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree for sure. I will say if those line up it could be pretty special for sure. JB has a shot to see a very modified pattern of his forecast if that works out.
With what we can see, and what we know from the February analogs (taken directly from Allan Huffman's winter outlook), I like where we are at.

feb.gif

With what we can see, and what we know from the February analogs (taken directly from Allan Huffman's winter outlook), I like where we are at.

View attachment 9962

I would take a cold stormy February for sure, but i am concerned with that strong pacific jet. Until that slows down, i think we are on thin ice this year. Hadley cell was mentioned by HM last night and today alot. We dont want it expanded fo sho lol

We need cold in place, and this epic finger and motion! A lot would be crushed!!AAC37AA3-7434-47CB-BE2E-AECE21D5292B.png

Funny how 87 was probably the worst looking one but the snowiest winter I ever experienced in the Triad. Wouldn’t stop snowing that winter. I think I missed a month of school.
87 was the first winter I really remember well. We had one doozy of a storm that looks like it was around 10” if tree snapping snow. I remember great sledding.

Back