• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Jammin January 2023

Even though these are ensembles past 300 hours and can change every run. I like where the best performers are. One looks a bit different (he’s special got to get under 150 for him to see how things are suppose to turn out) Tons of time for changes as well. E17BDFB6-3900-429B-B7F5-63F4592188D7.jpeg5AD6D794-B347-4AEA-8FD4-B09B538088F6.jpeg10D2009D-A835-493F-ADD3-66004321FAF8.jpeg

Even though these are ensembles past 300 hours and can change every run. I like where the best performers are. One looks a bit different (he’s special got to get under 150 for him to see how things are suppose to turn out) Tons of time for changes as well. View attachment 129107View attachment 129108View attachment 129109

I personally think the EPS makes the most sense to me here. We have the +PNA and E US trough, but without a low over Atlantic Canada, this pattern verbatim looks pretty marginal outside the mountains at the middle of the month.

Given another few days or so after the day 15 EPS that may be a different story, at least for a brief period of time before I think the GOA-Aleutian ridge/-PNA ultimately comes back

Bastardi? I'm as excited as a little girl
What's wrong with that?
Isn't that why most of us are here during late Fall to early Spring tracking any possibility of a few flakes or ice pellets!
Also in the dead of winter hoping for that Big Dog Miller A?
It's the "Weather Brick' in all of us...
Happy New Year & Happy Tracking.
Hope we get the big one board wide.

What's wrong with that?
Isn't that why most of us are here during late Fall to early Spring tracking any possibility of a few flakes or ice pellets!
Also in the dead of winter hoping for that Big Dog Miller A?
It's the "Weather Brick' in all of us...
Happy New Year & Happy Tracking.
Hope we get the big one board wide.
Not knocking our excitement here about loving winter weather but mocking his tease post. Just show us the baby man.

Happy New Year!

Even though these are ensembles past 300 hours and can change every run. I like where the best performers are. One looks a bit different (he’s special got to get under 150 for him to see how things are suppose to turn out) Tons of time for changes as well. View attachment 129107View attachment 129108View attachment 129109
Don’t be fooled by the lower heights sitting over the East Coast. Notice the heights lowering over the West Coast and heights raising over the East Pacific. That indicates to me that models are sniffing out a retracted jet and -PNA. I’m not excited about the favorability of this pattern.

Dang check out how low that pressure is. Just like the Christmas blizzard.

Attachments

• F81B8477-FDC0-4D36-9B86-CBB2716661E1.png
    F81B8477-FDC0-4D36-9B86-CBB2716661E1.png
    185.4 KB · Views: 66
Back