• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Hurricane Sally Inland Effects

I may end up being right after all. May be a non event for many of us. Other models will probably shift way south tonight. The GFS is bone dry after this right through day 16 too so if this does miss we are headed into a drought. May get a taste of what CAL, ORE and WASH are going through with the fires. A repeat of 2016.

I may end up being right after all. May be a non event for many of us. Other models will probably shift way south tonight. The GFS is bone dry after this right through day 16 too so if this does miss we are headed into a drought. May get a taste of what CAL, ORE and WASH are going through with the fires. A repeat of 2016.
Lol. You have to be trolling at this point

If we get 6-9in we know I-20 will flood in areas, 85 ITP will along with all these backroads in our parts. We have a ton of all small bridges that can flood with that much water. Traffic will be horrible Thursday night and Friday morning. I-20 near 6 flags is where I’ll look for flooding. I remember that one September flood a few years back where that whole HWY was shut down due to flooding.
I’m 2 miles from there. Sweetwater creek floods easily there but the storm you are talking about was epic.

This is ridiculous. Come on man.

Death, Taxes, and you making drought comments that are wrong 98% of the time.

This is just downright disrespectful and insensitive. “May get a taste of what CAL, ORE and WASH are going through”
Come on man. Immense loss of life and property. Unbelievable, your stupid trolling has reached its limit

I think dry for 2-3 weeks will be ok, after 4-10” of rain!??

I think dry for 2-3 weeks will be ok, after 4-10” of rain!??

Meh, no point. JHS could have his house submerged in 10 ft of water and he will still be calling for Western drought and infernos. BTW, not cool man, (JHS) I have friends and family out west who have been directly affected by those fires. Keep those theatrics in the banter thread, please.

Back