• This website or discussions about the COVID-19 virus outbreak should be taken as entertainment. For official information on how to plan and prepare, please go to The Offical CDC Homepage By Clicking Here
  • Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Hurricane Sally Inland Effects

ryan1234

Reaction score
Wow BHam went for 6-8in to maybe .5in.
The eastward trend never fails. Let’s try to remember this going into winter. Lol.

Meant to add we normally deal with the NW trend. So, I misspoke. But let’s hope this a good view into winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BirdManDoomW

Leader of the bird cult
Reaction score
No change from me. I’m thinking very little rains. But sure gonna rain further south around Georgia. I’m thinking 1” here I think is possible with less further north into the blue ridge of Virginia.

ryan1234

Reaction score
Worth noting to that the NAMs have ticked north a bit with that boundary, it’s getting close to CLT
Well regardless of us getting some nasty storms, we can pretty much guarantee that Charlotte will have some significant flooding issues. Especially being that close to the boundary.

SimeonNC

Supporter
Reaction score
Well regardless of us getting some nasty storms, we can pretty much guarantee that Charlotte will have some significant flooding issues. Especially being that close to the boundary.

Same I feel like CLT is far enough NW that severe won't be that much of an issue at all compared to the flooding.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

ryan1234

Reaction score
Same I feel like CLT is far enough NW that severe won't be that much of an issue at all compared to the flooding.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk
Agreed. Though it wouldn’t shock me to see a rouge severe storm or 2 making their way somewhere in the area. But flooding yes. If I lived on a river bank, I’d be investing in some sandbags, at the very least.

ryan1234

Reaction score
Agreed. Though it wouldn’t shock me to see a rouge severe storm or 2 making their way somewhere in the area. But flooding yes. If I lived on a river bank, I’d be investing in some sandbags, at the very least. And a really messing Friday commute!