• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Hurricane Nate

Honestly, just dont believe it will go that west. I actually think there will be a small east shift when all said and done. Nothing to based this off of, but keep in mind UK does pretty good with hurricanes with path wise, i believe.
The ukmet has been all over the place with this storm . The current track is a good one for your area . You will see some fun stuff

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk

The ukmet has been all over the place with this storm . The current track is a good one for your area . You will see some fun stuff

Lol, your right

Tornado threat seems to be the biggest issue inland. Fast moving system flooding won't be an issue . And the wind field is very small

I haven't really had the opportunity to look at this too closely but if it's a matter of stronger ridge slower trough then that westward adjustment makes perfectly good sense and will probably hold true. It seems to be the norm these days

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

At 54 moving N/NE toward SE LA coast again still little E of 12z run

At 60hr just offshore and deepens just a little still strong TS or Cat 1 cane

For the last couple of days, JB has been hyping up the developmental potential of the low pressure area down near the Keys (saying it should be more than the 0% that the NHC has been forecasting) - does he have a valid point, or is it just JB being JB?

Problematic intensity forecast incoming.
If the shear is not as strong as the models say once in the south central GOM...WATCH out LoL cause Nate could really wind up if dry air does not get pulled in

No saying this will happen but something to watch some models have underestimated last few hurricane intensity levels so the potential is always there I guess

For the last couple of days, JB has been hyping up the developmental potential of the low pressure area down near the Keys (saying it should be more than the 0% that the NHC has been forecasting) - does he have a valid point, or is it just JB being JB?

He's still being end of the word, but Pennsylvania will get feet of snow no matter what, and everyone else bakes or gets a cat 5 hurricane Joe Bastardi.

Back