• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Hurricane Nate

In the end this storm will be forgotten when you think of all the terrible storms there have been this year.

In the end this storm will be forgotten when you think of all the terrible storms there have been this year.
Assuming it does what we expect it to do. There has been too many uncertainties to this year already, and until its near the US, we can't call anything. It does look bad right now, but we don't know what it could or could not become.

Lol the 12z HMON has a bomb . Stupid model while the HWRF is more in line with the gfs

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk

Lol the 12z HMON has a bomb . Stupid model while the HWRF is more in line with the gfs

I would be careful about calling the HMON stupid on anything but pressure. The pressure on that model sucks, but if it keeps holding onto those stronger winds, it may very well strengthen close to them.

I would be careful about calling the HMON stupid on anything but pressure. The pressure on that model sucks, but if it keeps holding onto those stronger winds, it may very well strengthen close to them.
Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't this model the one that first picked up on the strength of Irma and Maria? So much has happened the past month or two I don't remember if it was or if I am remembering incorrectly

Who has the 12Z UK?
GZ_D5_PN_072_0000.gif

So we have good agreement with a Louisiana landfall at this point. Maybe the track will finally start to settle down

Ukie is a mobile landfall with a sharp NE bend after landfall. GFS and Euro are more NNE after landfall.
Right which means we have good agreement . I bet the NHC shifts west again . Their inland track is on the east side of guidance.

If I saw the UK track right, it was either right on NHC or just east.
It an eastern outlier which like you said shoots Ne of the NHC track. With the Euro shifting west with its inland track through eastern Mississippi and the gfs already riding through central Mississippi I bet they adjust west s a little

Back