• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Hurricane Nate

Get ready for some fun 00z runs
b34c1964ed041845257994a73da00baa.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk
I bet it doesn't change much

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

So most of the NWS offices in the SE have impact graphics for their forecast area. Not KBMX same stupid graphic they have been using for the past 36 hours. Said they hope to pinpoint impacts by tomorrow lol pathectic

FWIW, yes it's the NAM and it's horrible with tropical systems but once nate moves back out over water later it keeps it over water and just east of the Yucatan

It sounds like NHC is expecting a strengthening hurricane up until landfall:

It should be noted that while
the forecast shows a peak intensity of 70 kt at 48 h, Nate is
expected to continue to strengthen between 48 h and landfall and
thus is likely to be stronger than 70 kt.

So most of the NWS offices in the SE have impact graphics for their forecast area. Not KBMX same stupid graphic they have been using for the past 36 hours. Said they hope to pinpoint impacts by tomorrow lol pathectic

I believe after the Irma debacle with B'ham and areas north and west, they are trying to wait as long as possible before showing possible impacts. If it appears minimal I hope we do not declare a State of Emergency and close schools for two days for 25 mph winds. We on here always have to remember we are in the minority and the general public and government officials hit the panic button when the hear "threat".

I believe after the Irma debacle with B'ham and areas north and west, they are trying to wait as long as possible before showing possible impacts. If it appears minimal I hope we do not declare a State of Emergency and close schools for two days for 25 mph winds. We on here always have to remember we are in the minority and the general public and government officials hit the panic button when the hear "threat".
A state of emergency is coming for Alabama possibly as soon as tonight . We all know how that goes.

West shift
8730eca5f92443d8213d71123432f8c5.jpg

Honestly, just dont believe it will go that west. I actually think there will be a small east shift when all said and done. Nothing to based this off of, but keep in mind UK does pretty good with hurricanes with path wise, i believe.

Back