• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Hurricane Nate

18z GEFS even further west now
07fa8dc025b31bf0604756ef39d6657b.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk
You think gfs is too far west? Maybe not?

Ukmet already made a big west shift at 12z and is now near Mobile. Question is does it stick with that or shift back east . It loves jumping around lately

I think the Ukie is a good bet right now. If I had to push my chips all in I'd say Pensacola to Mobile. But a lot to iron out in next 48. My stomach gets queezy at the notion of hedging bets for a GFS/CMC camp.

I think the Ukie is a good bet right now. If I had to push my chips all in I'd say Pensacola to Mobile. But a lot to iron out in next 48. My stomach gets queezy at the notion of hedging bets for a GFS/CMC camp.
Agreed , the post I saw about the ukmet being near Mobile wasn't correct . Looks like it's west of the Euro but closer to Pensacola. So while it was a west shift , it wasn't as a big of a shift as previously thought

I'm in SD's camp, whatever model blanks the Carolinas, with no rain, take it to the bank! So as of now, GFS looks correct, based on that!

Back