• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Hurricane Dorian

its early and I wanna see a few more runs but I'm starting to get more encouraged about OTS solutions

now having said that, everytime I've tried to declare a trend its gone the other way lol

its early and I wanna see a few more runs but I'm starting to get more encouraged about OTS solutions

now having said that, everytime I've tried to declare a trend its gone the other way lol

Got to believe the models are getting a better grip with all the data getting ingested now.

Same here, Ive got my mouth shut before I look even more clueless.

This is why I try to not put to much stock in anything over 3 days.....at this point I am fairly sure its gonna turn north rather suddenly, after that meh its probably gonna change a few times, how deep is the trough, does the storm get OTS in time before it gets blocked, is there some ULL that isnt modeled well in the 5-7 day range that is going to dive into the lower Miss Valley and capture it etc...

ummm:

1567223990555.png

based off this I almost think that we're about to see Dorian get pushed in at least somewhere in the Carolinas.

But this thread has 86 pages since this storm has been confusing.

Reactions: Dbr
Makes you wonder by day 4 or 5 if Dorian gets shove more west and inland into north Florida Geo
Turning back WNW at hr 90? Wth is going on
Got to wonder that far out in time with a different solution it could truck west into north Florida/Georgia inland.

So the trough tried to capture Dorian based off what I can tell, kinda did but might not have strongly enough and now we have the ridges building back in and leading to a southeast landfall anyway.

Didn’t see this coming. Legacy has a Cat 4 landfall around Myrtle/Wilmington
cf8f9a6a55052e6f8f850aafd5610811.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back