• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Hurricane Dorian

Yep this run just absolutely smokes the SC coast.

Oh, and to add to the confusion, Dorian is heading due west apparently based off what I saw on another forum, if that continues for long, then that just throws another wrench in things.

Would've most certainly been nice to have the recon in that puts information in for the 0z suite as it seems needed badly.

Didn’t see this coming. Legacy has a Cat 4 landfall around Myrtle/Wilmington

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah thats the worse run so far for MBY...big take away for this run of both GFS's is faster. Going to still be some monster rainfall totals in central and eastern NC as well...

Interesting....so UKmet goes to Euro previous look and GFS goes to Ukmet previous look. What's the Euro gonna do....and....caution. We had close to consensus in the past week only for the storm to do something we didn't expect. I can't yet believe it's not going to happen again. Heck. It happened today.

I'm going to try and be tactful the way I say this... I'm not sure if we are going to know what the storm will end up doing until it's basically knocking on the door, maybe after.

There are a lot of factors and this is not a good situation to be in for a lot of people who need to prepare.

Edit: For example, I was just in a game streamer's channel from Twitch who is in Florida and his chat was telling him it's okay, the models are sending it away from Florida. No joke.

Back