• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Hurricane Dorian

The tracks continue to shift east and the intensity continues to increase. Still looks the majority of them have a landfall in Florida.
Thing of it is, the more this trends east of Fl the more this can become a problem for us. Right now the trough interaction is perfect enough so that most models shift it SE of our area. Slow that trough down or deepen it in the plains and its well inland in NC

The bolded is not true. Many more miss FL to the east...maybe 2/3 of them.

I wasn't talking about just the EPS. I was talking about all the models. I even quoted that in the reply.

screenshot-2019-08-30-at-3-09-00-pm-png.22485

Thing of it is, the more this trends east of Fl the more this can become a problem for us. Right now the trough interaction is perfect enough so that most models shift it SE of our area. Slow that trough down or deepen it in the plains and its well inland in NC

Oh, I know. That's why I said it is great news for Florida, but if it misses them and the track is just a bit off, it could be very bad for SC and NC.

Back