• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Hurricane Debby

I’ve been getting smoked for 6 hours now. However said Spartanburg county wasn’t going to get hardly anything that busted big time. Flash flood warning just to my east also. It looks like the heaviest axis has shifted to escarpment and upstate. Specifically Spartanburg County
That was me that said that. I own that bust. The storm just ended up coming further west. Had it stayed along or east of 95 we would have been high and dry. I'll gladly take it. My yard is enjoying it

I guess we still have to worry about tonight.

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HAS ISSUED TORNADO WATCH 615 UNTIL 7 AM EDT FRIDAY WHICH REPLACES A PORTION OF TORNADO WATCH 614. THE NEW WATCH IS VALID FOR THE FOLLOWING AREAS

IN NORTH CAROLINA THE NEW WATCH INCLUDES 13 COUNTIES

IN CENTRAL NORTH CAROLINA

DURHAM EDGECOMBE FRANKLIN
GRANVILLE HALIFAX JOHNSTON
NASH PERSON VANCE
WAKE WARREN WAYNE
WILSON

THIS INCLUDES THE CITIES OF APEX, CARY, CLAYTON, CREEDMOOR, DURHAM, ENFIELD, FRANKLINTON, GOLDSBORO, HENDERSON, KITTRELL, KNIGHTDALE, LOUISBURG, NASHVILLE, NORLINA, OXFORD, PRINCEVILLE, RALEIGH, ROANOKE RAPIDS, ROCKY MOUNT, ROUGEMONT, ROXBORO, SCOTLAND NECK, SELMA, SMITHFIELD, SPRING HOPE, TARBORO,
WAKE FOREST, WARRENTON, AND WILSON.

Probably won't see a day like this again, >24hrs straight under a tornado watch, inside 5 different polygons, pretty nuts.

ww0615_radar_big.gif

Back