• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Hotober

Multiple mPING reports of wintry precip in jackson TN and starkville MS

Wow
1700z.jpg

On the warm side of the front here in the Raleigh area, it's 81 degrees with a dew point of 72. Doesn't feel like it's almost November. Happy Hotoween! This is likely the last time we reach 80 until late winter.

Multiple mPING reports of wintry precip in jackson TN and starkville MS
I can confirm sleet mixed in with snow flurries up here in northern Middle Tennessee around 1pm today. Temp is a raw 38.5 degrees and dropping! Although it has happened before close by this is the first time I’ve personally seen winter precipitation in October imby.

Went from 74 to 57 within 1hr. That’s a cold front. Last line moving thru ATL now. It’s going to be cold in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went from 74 to 57 within 1hr. That’s a cold front. Last line moving thru ATL now. It’s going to be cold in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We may hit low 60s by AM, thanks mountains!

Its so weird seeing orange and red leaves and snow falling at the same time. Its coming down really good but ground is probably too warm to stick. It would be crazy if I see more snow in October than Atlanta sees all winter.

Supposedly going to hit 35 degrees tonight. I have my doubts, but we will see. Going to need a 34 degree drop from now!

Picked up 1.69” of rain, so kind of split the difference between the GFS and Euro totals.

Back