• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Hotober

From what I understand when I looked at the 500 maps, the Euro actually looked fine at the end of it's run for the interior southeast. Had a trough in the east and a ridge right smack in the middle of the US. Don't know if it'd last but it was fine.

Also has the rain event but it sadly isn't as suppressed. It's to the more upper southeast. The central and southern portions of a few states get a bit of a screwing over.

It's way less enthused on it being cooler at day 7 though. I'll actually say we'll see on that. :}

Looks like some welcome rainfall back towards the Golden strip area. Not a whole lot to speak of where I’ve been working at today. We’ll see when I get home later
304C0DF1-8D1D-44A7-AE88-D6F6CEB1075B.jpeg

Looks like some welcome rainfall back towards the Golden strip area. Not a whole lot to speak of where I’ve been working at today. We’ll see when I get home later
View attachment 24315
Zero rain here so far! Looks like some good developments near Anderson, but moving East. The drought continues to tighten its grip!
I don’t see where all the late week and next week rain is coming from that the GFS is showing!?

MBY is one of those places you mention. I've never been
through a longer stretch than the one Im currently in without a drop of rain. Been waiting and waiting to aerate/overseed. Time to just throw up the white flag, Frost will be here on average by October 20.
Went to my parents Sunday in western lee boy it's bad over that way. I feel for everyone that didn't get rain from Dorian. Had to know dry weather was likely given the ridiculous amount of rain last year but this is crazy

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

12z runs look much better for rain with the parent low over the lakes and a secondary piece of energy moving under it accompanied by a strong jet. Still hard to get excited about days 8+

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I wouldn't mind seeing the GFS verify
1571346000-EmyJm4byASA.png
1571378400-H4fx1MxuREo.png

Looks like another 3 day stretch of 10-15 degrees above normal days! With no rain today, we just keep winning!
.16 of rain since August 26th! ?9F110C46-594F-4B7B-9DEE-2959AA3DE5F9.png

Back