• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Hotober

You almost get the sense that every 2 to 3 weeks we will get a push of mild air to knock back temps slightly and we still will manage 10° above normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most of the time when you have a SER, you have cold air building. When the SER eases up the cold comes rushing in and strong. As long as Dec/Jan/Feb delivers, let it do what its gonna do.

Going to be very warm here on Thurs and Fri ( upper 70s to near 80 ), but we could have our first 30s of the season on Sat night.

Doesn’t look like I will see any rain today, which was expected, but I do think tomorrow is going to have a small chance to give me something. Even if I get less then 0.10 I will call that a win. Anything is better then nothing.

The extended could get fun if something like the 12z euro verified with the block across central Canada the first upper low getting blocked across the east and the typhoon induced trough digging in. Its going to be difficult to not get a ridge in the east with the incoming jet but there are some ways for it to be mitigated or short lived

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I guess we should stay warm if until at least the first of December, then it can all break loose in time for December and January.. the last two years parts of the South have seen snow in dec, with not much more after that.

Apparently it rained at my house while I was at work....it did not rain at work and I did not see puddles till almost home....it could not have lasted long but the puddles are legit so it had to be a heavier shower.

12k NAM has me staying in the 60s basically all the way to Friday afternoon. I'll always default to NWS forecast (which disagrees with 3 days of mid 70s), but something to keep in mind. NAM did do well with last weekend's CAD

No rain in sight on the euro. Looks like some places in central nc may end up with 60+ days with no rain

No rain in sight on the euro. Looks like some places in central nc may end up with 60+ days with no rain

I have a good shot at rain today here actually. It's about time after over a month with no substantial rainfall, so I hope it produces something worthwhile.

Back