• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Hotober

The average high for "here" is supposedly 77-78 in October but what I've really noticed is it doesn't totally dive until two weeks in, at least, lately. It's like early October is now September and then the last half of October is actually October. The big difference from recently is the anomalous ridge made it insufferable and depending on "when" that dive happens, what we might average out to could end up +10.

The Euro's actually basically held at mid 80s at least at the times I've looked at for the week which means that the NWS for me is choosing to use a blend instead of discarding the GFS and...I think side on the idea of a little CAD happening for Tuesday?

Big difference though I believe from 0z and 12z lol on next weekend.

No Complaints here. Yesterday we where in the
Low 60s all day. Today maxed at 73. Tommorow is 78,then back to the 60s and low 70s rest of the week. Just hope we can get some rain tommorow night.

Good news! The euro is faster with the cold front and cooler west of the apps. Looks a lot like yesterdays 12z run
12z
1570946400-avKFcQQzIqk.png

00z
1570946400-QGiBvw1CMks.png
Get used to this look for the rest of the winter for folks E of the apps! Especially before a winter storm

It's all about expectations.

When you're coming off several weeks with temps of 95*F - 100*F, mid 80s can feel quite refreshing.
Oh I agree that things are much better but near/above 80 in October doesn't move the needle for me as far as being cool or fall like. Give me a sunny day between 70-75 with dewpoint in the 40s to low 50s

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Hope we can squeeze out a half inch tomorrow. I’m not holding my breath but man we are rain starved. I was at Big Creek greenway and all of the ponds were totally dry. Never seen that before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A nice day here again. Clouds stuck around most of the day until the late afternoon. The temperature was pretty nice again with a high of 70.7 here. Hoping to get a small amount of rain tomorrow, but it looks like it will mostly be to my west. Hopefully others can still get rain though.

Appears a change in the forecast has happened! Upper 70s tomorrow, then atleast 2 days in the 60s , the wedge is stronger and will hold longer than thought! Maybe some rain!?
I don't see the days in the 60s? Other than Tuesday's high of 70 being close

Back