• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Hotober

No rain in sight on the euro. Looks like some places in central nc may end up with 60+ days with no rain

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

MBY is one of those places you mention. I've never been
through a longer stretch than the one Im currently in without a drop of rain. Been waiting and waiting to aerate/overseed. Time to just throw up the white flag, Frost will be here on average by October 20.

Need that band in west Georgia to hold together. Come on...we need you.

fa0ae560de15b587ee1917e98cf15ea2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So much for highs in the 60s! GSP fumbled that forecast! 77 and climbing ! Keeping an eye on radar, hoping for a shower or two

So much for highs in the 60s! GSP fumbled that forecast! 77 and climbing ! Keeping an eye on radar, hoping for a shower or two
It looks like it’s back building my way. Currently under full sun though

The GFS actually looks pretty good to me starting at day 7. Cooler temps and for some of us, rain relief from a system!

Wasn't the Euro when it was at like the end of the run hinting at a shot of rain near the same time period?

Well so far it's been an entertaining GFS run to me. At day 7 you see a widespread rain event begin, then it stays cool for quite a while, and in fantasy land it warms up with maybe a possible severe threat in the western parts of the south and another cold front on the way.

Of course the latter parts are for entertainment purposes only, but I hope the possible rain gets backed up.

Wow it’s absolutely ripping here in nags head now. Impressive! Steady 30-40 now. Gusts higher
Head over to Jockeys Ridge. Go up to the top of the sand dune and face the direction of the wind.........Just kidding; it's brutal up there when the wind is blowing (lots of sand mixed in).

Back