• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Hotober

Rain chances absolutely vanished in GFS. May go all of October with under a 1/2 in of rain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rain chances absolutely vanished in GFS. May go all of October with under a 1/2 in of rain.

I never expect rain in October . Historically our driest month of the year , my area that is

I never expect rain in October . Historically our driest month of the year , my area that is

True but 18z yesterday gave us two big hits and then backed off. Who knows.

Woke this morning a little chilled (I open my window when possible). Looked at the current conditions to see 67 or 68 with a full deck of clouds and a NE wind. Did not expect to see that or to see clouds across the state. I guess these clouds probably will burn off eventually.

The clouds are just now showing signs of burning off in the last 10-15 minutes or so. At home we somehow slipped to 66 on the thermometer after 68 was my dad's "wake up" time temperature. I think he'll end up recording 78 or so later this afternoon possibly.

The NWS ended up lowering the high predicted by a few degrees.

It's been an absolute dreamland here in Athens today. Cloudy, slightly breezy and temps in the low to mid 60s this morning. Slight mist at times. I could deal with this all year round (again, only a dream. lol)

I don't care how but this pollen has to go... my car is caked in crap and everyones allergies are going crazy

Back