• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Global Model Runs Discussion 2017

12z gefs
60342c2075651ec260d815c38ff2a3e1.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This far out it's just a wild model guess, but simply working off of modeling and suggesting no credence in a 9 day out possibility, should it come to fruition and end up in the Gulf, could be anywhere from south of Cedar Key to P'cola ...
We'll just watch and learn as time goes on ... :cool:

Last edited:
Euro at least looks to brlefly have Harvey, Irma, and Jose in the next week. 92L doesn't seem to last very long though

Would be on par with 2005 in number of storms anyway if that verified lol

12z UKMET develops 3 storms yet again with 92L traversing the length of the Greater Antilles and fixing to emerge in the Gulf largely in tact a week from now. Definitely the system worth watching and we'll need to see how it interacts with the ULL this weekend near the greater Antilles before being concerned about any particular scenario or risk to the US.

I think the squirrel this year isn't blind at all, and has been cured, but is still nearsighted at times. :p We shall see next year if this is true, but I think the CMC's days of being crazy and developing 5 hurricanes at once are over.

Maybe there has been some improvement, but I think it i still retains a lot of its craziness as I think it still overdevelops often, which I suspect is due largely to it not treating shear correctly. I first heard JB calling it "Crazy Uncle", a great name. Another possibility: the "Anthony Scaramucci model"?

Maybe there has been some improvement, but I think it i still retains a lot of its craziness as I think it still overdevelops often, which I suspect is due largely to it not treating shear correctly. I first heard JB calling it "Crazy Uncle", a great name. Another possibility: the "Anthony Scaramucci model"?

We need the mooch over on this board. Omgd it would be gold . He would get rid of all of us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back