• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Observations Fright Night Halloween Week Severe Obs

Really a non event here in Greenville. I’m no met but you can basically ignore that watch box. Y’all stay safe out front!
For your backyard maybe? I get the disappointment in rain totals and not storms in your backyard but why are you advising anyone to ignore a tornado watch box? C'mon man

These storms are the newer ones, they look there headed there way for CLT, obvious strong winds with them as the DBZ picks up sharply 3645F475-6F3B-4096-9AB0-49140DB0393E.jpeg02662B8E-2E55-49BB-A30E-5B7329C65014.jpeg

For your backyard maybe? I get the disappointment in rain totals and not storms in your backyard but why are you advising anyone to ignore a tornado watch box? C'mon man
That’s why I said Greenville! Come on Met! ?

Here comes the line down my parts, hearing some thunder currently. Actually wasn't bad outside thanks to the wind.

Edit: Just got severe warned. Heard the radio in the kitchen, then checked.

Here comes the line down my parts, hearing some thunder currently. Actually wasn't bad outside thanks to the wind.

Edit: Just got severe warned. Heard the radio in the kitchen, then checked.

It's a tornado warning now to your North, btw.

That’s why I said Greenville! Come on Met! ?
Really a non event here in Greenville. I’m no met but you can basically ignore that watch box. Y’all stay safe out front!
Your quote above sir, it does say non event here in Greenville. Then you say you can ignore that watch box.... the way it read wasn't clear, at least not to me. Anyway I digress, certainly not going to debate this in here.

Things are getting dicey so let's try to stay on point shall we? Thank you

It's a tornado warning now to your North, btw.

Yeah I just realized it and came back to post tornado warning for Martinez/far northern Richmond county/Aiken County. Kinda can see a bit of a hook on normal radar.

There's also a severe warning for the rest of the county.

Your quote above sir, it does say non event here in Greenville. Then you say you can ignore that watch box.... the way it read wasn't clear, at least not to me. Anyway I digress, certainly not going to debate this in here.

Things are getting dicey so let's try to stay on point shall we? Thank you
Agree to agree. Love ya met! ??‍♂️??

Back