• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Flaming Feb 2021

I like cold dont get me wrong but big HP like that in the past has lead to suppression so well see on a funny note my Farmers Almanac for 11th-15th says snow showers in the Carolinas blizzard conditions in the NE wonder what there algorithm is?

Yeah congrats eastern NC it’s like upstate sc is under a no snow dome this winter. It’s almost laughable but really disappointing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah congrats eastern NC it’s like upstate sc is under a no snow dome this winter. It’s almost laughable but really disappointing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stop getting upset over a run 210 hours out, you’ll be disappointed possibly at 5pm,11pm,5am,11am each day, H5 looked solid to me, that’s all that matters at that range (we could loose it or get better)

Too early to give up yet BUT I am starting to get a sinking feeling in my stomach that any real snow through the rest of the Winter will largely confine itself from the NC/Va border and North. It is possible that the MA and NE will have another snowmegdon type end to winter while we are stuck with some ice and a lot of rain. I realize this is just a feeling and not based on anything scientific, but I am personally tired of being sold an over cooked Chicken and being told it is a Ribeye.

Back