• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Flaming Feb 2021

It’s not gonna snow here when it’s 15° - it will shred and suppress. It’ll be cold and bone dry. We need the cold to back off. Good trends for winter weather lovers and also good trends for lemmings and trolls. Everybody wins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s not gonna snow here when it’s 15° - it will shred and suppress. It’ll be cold and bone dry. We need the cold to back off. Good trends for winter weather lovers and also good trends for lemmings and trolls. Everybody wins.

Bad trends for those living and dying by each run ?

In case y’all are bored! ⛄98BF07EB-D91B-44F0-AA2C-A912E423A94E.png25C809F1-328D-4674-A9C0-B2D89B109DD5.png

When we got that crazy anafrontal event a couple years ago when it snowed at like 17 degrees, I stayed up watching it all night because it was the first time I’d ever seen snow in ATL below about 28 F! Didn’t amount to anything but it was still cool to watch.

The Korean showing a little love to the I-20 and Coastal Carolina crowd. Anyone have verification stats for this model??
View attachment 70270

Forever going to call that the Kiss my A** model from now on.

Nice to see someone from Belmont. I'm from Gaston County originally myself by way of West Gastonia.

6z GFS is just wave after wave huh. I counted 4 waves.

When we got that crazy anafrontal event a couple years ago when it snowed at like 17 degrees, I stayed up watching it all night because it was the first time I’d ever seen snow in ATL below about 28 F! Didn’t amount to anything but it was still cool to watch.

Yeah I mean certainly it CAN happen but like you mentioned it’s usually not a big producer. As I recall we had major flizzard warnings in effect.

Back