• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Flaming Feb 2021

So this is happening...Nam’d
368f42b01e215abc8a1373fe218a7204.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Overrunning is generally WAA driven as Webber has stated before. You can almost bet they’ll be a NW trend and much more precip on the north side. 85 corridor in Georgia, SC, and NC should pay attention to this one
Been paying attn for 3 days. Everyone wrote this storm off for the MA earlier this week. We need it to amp up right as its rolling off GA Coast . It would be huge. Just needs a ns energy ,parcel to ignite at the right moment.

Been paying attn for 3 days. Everyone wrote this storm off for the MA earlier this week. We need it to amp up right as its rolling off GA Coast . It would be huge. Just needs a ns energy ,parcel to ignite at the right moment.
I’m waiting on the FGEN images on tropical tidbits to come out but I’d almost bet there’s a large swath of WAA. Still another 24-36 hours for this to shift further NW.

Back