• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Flaming Feb 2021

The hell with the shift. I like it there. Hahah
Nah, no shift needed. Just need to expand the overrunning moisture further north and we have a nice little event. That is certainly not unheard of with overrunning setups like this.

The ICON is much more progressive in getting the n/s across. That decreases our chances for a valentines day storm.
Or not... Incoming?
Edit: Probably not, we get the same setup the GFS had yesterday with a sheared out wave. Let's hope we trend back towards more ridging along the EC.
icon-all-namer-vort500_z500-2990800.png

That’s very bad for our storm potential around the 13th though.

Depends . The front is gonna get hung up somewhere that we know . This look right here should work . Let’s see how this run plays out
616220bb52ff8fee64e0d3dbadec9b99.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the cold air doesn’t retreat before the storm. Then it be great to have cold here before hand to cool the ground temps

Depends . The front is gonna get hung up somewhere that we know . This look right here should work . Let’s see how this run plays out
616220bb52ff8fee64e0d3dbadec9b99.jpg

Keep in mind that the Pacific needs to setup very perfectly. We can get a s/w, but without a proper trough south of Alaska, and a ridge directly to the east, the storm will shear out rather than deepen.

Back