• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern February Discussion Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
12z CMC even has some overrunning at first, only if there was some cold air in place. We're 7 days away from the 15th, so the models will start to get a better fruition. I'd take some overrruning before the actual low gets kicked out.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

You aren't kidding. That shows it very clearly.
I do not intend this as banter, but if you use the wind map and look at model runs, you can i) "see" what the models are showing (or may not be showing - like a low that isn't depicted, for example), and ii) oftentimes question (or validate) a run or outcome based on the visual dynamics - i.e., what's happening in real time upstream and downstream (so in that sense, it may be a "tool").

Last edited:
EPS certainly doesn't offer any hope either.... well it has our storm so there's that
I'll take E3 for the board . Better than nothing . there are a few members that offer hope to areas west of the apps . but not many . still over a week out so we Continue the painful tracking

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'll take E3 for the board . Better than nothing . there are a few members that offer hope to areas west of the apps . but not many . still over a week out so we Continue the painful tracking

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Oh heck yeah I'd take that one too, I had not gone out in time far enough..... just a kick in the gonads man to see that track and no cold air source.

I'm going back to the severe weather thread at least there my neck of the woods actually gets stuff to track...:eek:

I must admit, the tracking of rain storms so far has been second to none! Time to stick a fork in this one and hold out some hope for the waning weeks of winter.

I must admit, the tracking of rain storms so far has been second to none! Time to stick a fork in this one and hold out some hope for the waning weeks of winter.
Here you go, if you're looking towards March - LOL

wk3_wk4_latest_NAsfc_T.gif

I'm so jealous of the northeast, that their going to get snow tomorrow. A weather page I follow on FB had a snowfall map with the link to AC/DC Thunderstruck for the theme song..... :/

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

I'm not buying that 12z GFS run. Seems too warm. Let's see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The cold air is in Canada; any movement is generally east for now; there may be mechanisms to move it more SE in about a week, but that is a "may be" IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back