• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern February Discussion Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
When does the gefs come out? I always just look at y'all post it and never have bothered to look it up on my own because I don't know to view it. Are these ensembles maps of the snowfall viewable by anybody, or is it something you have to have a weatherbell membership for?
it's out not much support. a few have the general idea, but the majority do not

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Threading a needle for sure we would need about a 18 hour head start for the cold before the storm to get a good storm for majority of board

GEFS should be a little bit better, at least for the Carolinas. Nothing ground breaking, yet.

snod.conus.png

GEFS should be a little bit better, at least for the Carolinas. Nothing ground breaking, yet.
Yeah I mean it's better vs previous runs but that because previous run sucked . But its not a strong storm signal

it's out not much support. a few have the general idea, but the majority do not

lol, there's more support than last night runs for this storm, not much but better than zero support

If the OP continues to show this storm, then I believe we will have more support from gefs, I hope.

but we can't just ignore that solution . in fact the last few gefs runs support a cmc like solution .

let's see what the gefs shows in a few . It's a fine line we are walking with timing . If one thing is off the whole thing changes for better or worse

The story of winter in the south. :)

Here is a bit further on. The previous member map didn't count the "late bloomer" idea for some areas. It's an improvement, but I'm not too comfy until Euro gets the idea.

gefs_snow_ens_se_37.png

Meh gefs says just enough to keep interest but I'm with you guys need some Euro support.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I mean as much as models have jumped around this year... just looking for gradual improvement of models at this point isn't much to ask at least into Sunday. IF OPs and Ensembles for Euro and GFS can slowly get on same page that's all we are looking for at moment but would prefer to be just a tid bit slower

Haha desperate times , it's every man for himself . My favorite time a year when people could care less about others and their backyards and focus on their own. must be getting late into winter

Thats where we are going, board wide.....central nc.....eastern wake county....I dont care I just want mines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back